Clean choice(s).



The oldest is beautiful.
I wanna marry home with books, outrageous things in my mind, as old as stiff coming out the shit of living, inside out the pairs of something.
Don’t know what I’m living and writing, I still believe everything’s coming out with special grieve and reward, simple reckoning rejoicing to dwell upon dreams quite never ashame to you or someone else.
Well, it's dropping out quite still living hoping you'll rejoice someone who’s still embrace you out of the rain then rather than damage could overdrop thy mind.{fullWidth}

Costanza Tarabella

Student, then passionate photographer, I just decided beginning portraiting instant fading and broken silence. I don't manage any photographic business nor particular portfolio, even if guys told me whenever I have to work it out with it. I don't guess so.

Posta un commento

Thanks for your kind appreciation

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto