WO | MAN RAY. Le seduzioni della fotografia



From 17 October 2019 to 19 January 2020, CAMERA – Centro Italiano per la Fotografia pays tribute to the great master with the exhibition WO | MAN RAY. Le seduzioni della fotografia, featuring around two hundred photographs produced from the 1920s right up to his death (1976), all dedicated to a specific subject: the woman, primary source of inspiration of all his poetics, here in photographic form.

More at http://camera.to/en/mostre/wo-man-ray-le-seduzioni-della-fotografia-2/{fullWidth}


Costanza Tarabella

Student, then passionate photographer, I just decided beginning portraiting instant fading and broken silence. I don't manage any photographic business nor particular portfolio, even if guys told me whenever I have to work it out with it. I don't guess so.

1 Commenti

Thanks for your kind appreciation

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto