[State of] Dreaming.


(Meolo, 1º novembre 1926 – Venezia, 18 aprile 2016) 


Venise a fleur deau

Quite mise-en-abîme increasing the pleasures of a Time.
From reminiscing Vittorio De Setas Banditi ad Orgosolo to directly Luchinos Morte a Venezia, this kind of imaginative troubles from a no Time no Space, the magnificent depicting on down the soles of true then emptiness of human; pale sheltering of archaism conundrum.
That's why what he had been.
And still lived.
Stay here, Fulvio!

#FulvioRoiter

/Homages

Costanza Tarabella

Student, then passionate photographer, I just decided beginning portraiting instant fading and broken silence. I don't manage any photographic business nor particular portfolio, even if guys told me whenever I have to work it out with it. I don't guess so.

Posta un commento

Thanks for your kind appreciation

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto