Splitpeeks.


Downtown journeys of drama peeks, fashion tips just drown out themselves.
Occasionally I could draw out the time, but love for reporting is quite out massive and critical.
So, cryptical at all.
But it sounds so deepy and viciously inside, among the themes and zones of tabula rasa messing with their minds.

Substaintly, reading ma mind just keep inside me as much as all could create among themselves.
Mythical addresses of brains, of corpses of idea and ideal, just as it comes out.
Don't know why, as quite as believer towards clinical and ascetic models of stouts, I'm amazed by holyshit representations of fashion, of human body, on smashing graphics respecting recreating then re-qualiting human unconsious spheres of kommandos then panical dramatized prospicios.

Blank types just messing with their minds.
I thought anyone should do.{fullWidth}

Costanza Tarabella

Student, then passionate photographer, I just decided beginning portraiting instant fading and broken silence. I don't manage any photographic business nor particular portfolio, even if guys told me whenever I have to work it out with it. I don't guess so.

Posta un commento

Thanks for your kind appreciation

Nuova Vecchia

Modulo di contatto